Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blogging works again on the boat?

for some reason I wasn't able to access my blog from the boat's computers. But now... I am? Whatev, so I just finished up season three of Ugly Betty and am really sad that there will no longer be any witty banter from Amanda and Marc. I am forced to wait till we pull in to buy season four, but then its really over, forever! Because I googled Marc to see if he was gay in real life or just really good at acting like a queen, and turns out that the show was canceled after four seasons due to low ratings... oh and Marc is really gay, and his name is Michael Urie in real life. Also I want him to be my new best friend!

That's all that's really going on out here, whever we are :( Oh and tomorrow is my birthday. This would normally be the part where I incert tragic, yet horribly true pictures of myself celebrating my "golden year" birthdays in the Air Department Office, but the work computer doesn't allow me to upload photos, thus bringing down the quality of my blog. My life is so boring.

No comments: