Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking at this damn blog made me take a very unneeded trip down memory lane. After I read some of my old blogs I came to the conclusion that I am the exact same person I am today. I was looking at old pictures from my birthday last year on the boat, and reading about myself taking the advancement exam (I've taken it twice since then) and just how much I didn't care. I was more worried about getting a breakfast burrito in a dress and getting a tan than advancing in the navy and I still am the exact same way. You'd think time would change me a little, but in that area it hasn't at all. As for seeing other things, well it just makes me want to delete my entire iphoto! Sometimes there are people you just wish you could block out of your life entirly and forever and ever and after that too! But you can't and you still have to walk around this boat seeing all his past mistakes (a few of which you live with) I'm just saying it feels like time to close a damn book and start a new one already! Next month I would be getting out of the navy had I not been an idiot and signed up for that fifth year. I'd never have to see Randy again, deal with the drama of shiesty navy people and all their issues! California sun on my face everday and family by my side...

but thats not the way the story goes, is it? Because I'm sitting here looking out at a pitch black flight deck watching the clock wishing the minutes would go by faster and the sun would come up so I can go to bed and pass another day. Not much of "living" going on in my life. But this is underway and work. not much time for anything else.
hgvdnslknldsa djkldv jpdg hiopd hiopdsoihs agjpoih hiop'age

No comments: