Friday, January 22, 2010

I made a boy cry tonight, it was easier than I had planned for

Fridays are usually more crazy in my life right now, but tonight was some good clean fun. I made a boy cry, did a line of crushed up nerds, and did some hard work EMI.

First off I just have to say I got a new drug prescribed to me that is kicking the bacteria's bottom today. I can almost feel my lips again, this is good news. I am still drinking out of a straw and everything I eat is a painfully burning experience but I can see a drastic change for the better.

So after a long day of needle gunning my LPO remembers that I am in trouble and I stay two hours after work, doing some more needle gunning. It wasn't that horrible. The weather was warm, I listened to Miley Cyrus while I chipped away and there was this gorgeous sunset that makes you want to watch it with someone you love.

After work I came home to a bunch of girls in my room. We all went to Chili's for Ana's 20th birthday. (Little tired of b-day's this month. Cavanaught, Brem, Rod, and now Ana- all at Chili's) But she had a good turn out of people and instead of sitting with my regular company of people- Brem, Ashley, Rod, Arrica, Heaton, and Lomeli- I ended up sitting across from Graffam and Jeremy. I haven't spent time with him since we lived together with Victor so it was nice to talk about old VA times and his wife and daughter.

This is where I made a boy cry. If you don't know, I have this ability to get under people skin and drive them crazy with kindness. I like to watch people get crazy and make a fool out of them self an all I have to do is smile and wave and say 'okay best friend for live, so that means we're hanging out later.' But this kid just kept walking into walls. He made it too easy for me. At one point (while he was banging on a closed cab door to try to fight the guy inside) I said Wow lets take him to the honch and see what he does in front of Shore Patrol, he'll be our entertainment for the night... hold on Can you please use that vulgar language in front of that 7 year old again... and let me get it on camera so I can upload it to youtube and show everyone how cool you are and how we all want to be your friend. He said he was going to knock me out, and I believed him. But to be honest it would have been worth it to see this kid get stuck on the boat for 4 months then get kicked out of the navy for hitting a girl. I told him why would you hit little ol' me? All I want is for us to be friends forever and share our secrets. :) People who let me control them should watch out... I'll go to town, I just can't resist.

Before this is where me snorting a line of nerds comes into play. For the girls birthday there were trick-or-treat sized nerd boxes strewn out on the table. This kid, whom I do not know, stacked them up and I said looks like Jenga, wanna play? Looser has to snort a line of it. He agrees and the way they are stacked I know if go first he'll be forced to loose. I can count... it wasn't too hard to figure out. So he looses and refuses to hold up his end of the deal. I volunteer myself and the rest of the night I had a sweet sugary taste dripping down the back of my throat, like candy on tap.

After this I decide it best if I go home and take a night "off" from my extensive partying. I'm trying to be over here with angle wings.

I miss you. I hope you had a safe flight. Tell you mom I said hi. Make sure you give Bam Bam some attention too. <3

1 comment:

TONYMO said...

I bet you did not think I remembered you showed me this huh??? I only remember the people that mean the most to me! That is friendship at its best... next year I will become a civilian and yet I have been one for quite sometime now. It is time for me to get back to the community and do some good. I hope someday we can sit on the beach and talk about the good old days or just about things that are important, you know fun things. . . . . you are a great person and people talk shit about you but that is because they envy you and what you are about, which is being real and not scared to say what is on your mind!!! Always take care and let me know when you read my comments!!!