Thursday, December 31, 2009

Those were the days... that was LAST NIGHT!




OK Last night! Wow! When a pregnant lady is the first one to hold your beer bong up for you, well you know its going to be a good night! By the way Thanks Jennifer. So we start out at Popeye's where the drinks are seriously 98% vodka and a splash of whatever else to give it color. Popeye calls this a chu hi. I call it the start of the end. We make our way down the honch... Geo's- which we didn't go in for fear of getting our white asses kicked for being the only white girls in there... Tom and yack's was empty. Brandi walked into George's (a country bar) I followed and got three steps in when I saw a kid in full camo hunting overalls! I about DIED! Then somehow I was back in the street. I didn't hear any music so the pain of being in a country bar must have made me jet out of there faster than the speed of sound. Of course we ended in Kenny's. My last favorite bar... two girls got in a fight (it was hilarious) I did the Jerk with my new jerk crew. lol













No comments: